blog episodes contact balanced there

Watch the latest Episode: Can, can, can't

Cuticles? What are cuticles? by Peter
Thursday, July 1st, 2010

Cherylin's poemSorry for not updating in so long; I got ill over the weekend and I didn’t feel up to updating! I am better now though so it is all systems goooo :)

I checked my e-mails and I had over 10! One of favourites was this one from someone called Cherylin – thank you Cherylin! (At this point you should look to the right before reading the paragraph below).

No-one has ever written me a poem before! While it is not explicitly romantic I cannot help but feel it rates very highly on the scale of the most romantic things that have ever happened to me in my life so far :) To find out about THE most romantic thing that has ever happened to me, read the comic below!

Also, if you wouldn’t mind, please share what your most romantic moment is and we can compare them all; it will be really interesting.

(If you’d rather not say your most romantic moment I understand as it could be quite personal).

Cuticle's? What are cuticles?

Please share your similar stories in the comments! :)

Please tell your friends! (if you have any) --> Share

Please keep in touch!
Be Peter Peel's friend on Facebook! Follow Peter Peel on Twitter! Watch Peter Peel on YouTube! Subscribe to Peter Peel with RSS!

Tags: , , , , ,

23 Responses to “Cuticles? What are cuticles?”

1. Tedflip says:

Peel just got some skin! :D

2. jaz says:

haha, I still had to Google that to REALLY understand what a cuticle is xD

3. Squishy says:

Well, one of the most romantic moments had to be when me and my girlfriend went to a friend’s party! It died down and everyone went off and did their own thing, so we stayed in a dimly lit living room listening to music cuddling and giving small kisses! ^^

And then once I was having a really bad day and we just laid on my bad and cuddled and she made me feel so much better and then it lead to making really amazing love! It made me feel good about the world. Did you know the world is a pretty OK place?

By the way, you need to update more, I like your site, it’s neat!

4. Cherylin says:

One of the top contenders for most romantic thing ever done for me- When I was 15, my boyfriend at the time walked a mile in the rain to see me at the mall :] If you mix rain into any relationshipy situation, it automatically becomes romaaantic. Rain, or cheese! ooobviously! :D

I also agree, more updates would be quite dandy!

5. Danae says:

A very romantic moment with me and my boyfriend was watching a demolition derby in front of a sunset. :) Can’t get much more romantic than watching cars smack into each other!

6. cameron murray says:

wow nothing romantic has ever happened to me, sad face…

7. Joey says:

My girlfriend and I are currently in a long distance relationship. In this kind of situation, it is hard, of course, to show your affection. So one day we were talking online and it just sort of came to us cuddling through text. Nothing dirty, which was why it was romantic. It consisted mainly of things like *snuggles up against you*
    *wraps my arms around you*
    etc. :)

And I must say, I love your work. I thought this site was really awesome and then I realized, looking through your older work, that you also made my favorite stick figure videos from long ago! My favorite is the blob, because of the music. I still have not been able to find any information about that song- Stiff Upper Lip. I love that song. :3

8. Angel says:

Hey, Peter!
    My most romantic moment thus far would have to be this one time in high school I was hanging with a friend, and it was quiet, just too quiet. So, to make this silence and awkward silence, she grabbed my hand and held it in her lap for a few moments. It was strange, but comforting.

The next day, she decided just to hold my index finger and said, “This won’t be a daily thing. Don’t think you’re gonna luck out every day. Your hair just has this flippy cuteness this weekend that makes me want to hug you.” It was quite a moment.

But, I have to say! Your cuticle moment totally tops this! :DD

9. Reggie says:

Most romantic moment so far: he planned a date night just because and wouldn’t tell me where we we going. He showed up at midnight with a pound of steak, a loaf of bread, and a snickers bar. He knows I hate flowers :) then he drove me to a lake at the foot of a mountain. we sat on a blanket and watched the moon move in a lil cove and ate gummy worms. and to top it off he had already picked out the yellow ones. he is a hopeless romantic :”>

10. Reggie says:

Glad you are feeling better Peter.

11. hhz says:

My most romantic moment would be when the girls on the same class as I was dared me to kiss one of them. So I did that and they were rather astonished of the courageous task i had just performed.

12. Compa says:

Peteeeer!! :D
    The wait for your update was well worth! n__n oooOOOoooh and you’re so lucky having that cute lady to hold your hands n__n.

My most romantic moment would be… sad to admit it but it was with the wrong person. We had dinner and were listening so some soft music and the room was lit only with candle lights. I should give my current GF a nice dinner like that :) shame on me

13. Scott B says:

My most romantic person was when I proposed. I asked her Dad permission then took her for a walk along the Thames. (One of the nicer parts.) Got down on one knee, produced a ring. Explained how much I loved her and wanted to be with her forver. And she said yes. Then we waited for people to notice the ring.

She dumped me a few month later over the phone before I was due to deploy and posted the ring back.

14. My most romantic moment was when I was in algebra class and I was forced to work with a girl, who didn’t demand to be placed in another group… love stinks, yeahahh.

15. Oh, and I am glad that you are recovering from your illness.

16. Julian says:

Quite enjoying el comico at the moment keep up the great work pistol.

My most romantic moment was watching Breakfast at Tiffany’s with the girl I am in love whilst eating ice cream and lollies and then kissing during the final kiss at the end of the film. twas a good time for all involved.

17. Mattias says:

Your comic is great :)

My most romantic moment was saying ‘I love you’ for the first time to someone, in a romantic sense. And then, eyes locked, hear it from her lips too.

18. Jon says:

I don’t wanna share any of my romantic moments (you can imagine why) but i did wanna say that you have a HUGE hand!

19. DC says:

We need more updatess!! :)

20. Peter says:

Looks like some people have had some good moments here!

Some sad ones too, but as Tom Cruise’s friend says in Vanilla Sky, “the sweet aint as sweet without the sour”. I think you can also say “you don’t know when you’ve reached the top until you’re coming down” – I don’t know who said that one. Probably in another Tom Cruise film.

Jerry Maguire or something.

21. Dominique says:

Well…. It is the best opening sentence I’ve ever heard!! Go Peet!!

22. Your blog is really interesting to me and your subject matter is very relevant. I was browsing around and came across something you might find interesting. I was guilty of 3 of them with my sites. “99% of site owners are committing these five mistakes”. http://tinyurl.com/d8r7ejo You will be suprised how fast they are to fix.

23. click here says:

Thank you, I’ve just been searching for info about this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I have came upon till now. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive concerning the source?|What i don’t realize is if truth be told how you’re not actually a lot more smartly-preferred than you may be right now. You’re very intelligent.