blog episodes contact balanced there

Watch the latest Episode: Can, can, can't

There once was a man, long ago… by Peter
Thursday, June 24th, 2010

Occasionally people come in and if they can’t find something they ask me if I can find it; I am a bit like a guardian! Sometimes I say things like, “I don’t think we sell cuticle removers… there once was a man, long ago now, who used to tell great tales of such things existing within these aisles however no-one but he ever saw them with their own eyes… That man eventually went mad trying to prove himself, he works under the darkness of the storeroom now”.

Then I point to the storeroom.

One day I’d like to do this though…

Do you sell eggs? My imaginary happiest customer!
That would be eggsellent :o) but usually in reality the comic would end about halfway through :(

Please tell your friends! (if you have any) --> Share

Please keep in touch!
Be Peter Peel's friend on Facebook! Follow Peter Peel on Twitter! Watch Peter Peel on YouTube! Subscribe to Peter Peel with RSS!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “There once was a man, long ago…”

1. I love the addition of the unicycle while juggling eggs at the end, that just made my day.

2. Compa says:

Do you really have an unicycle :D ?
    If not it doesn’t matter, I would go to your store anyways n___n

3. Jon says:

i love the story about the storeroom

4. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Salad Girl, Peter Peel. Peter Peel said: My imaginary happiest customer: http://www.peterpeel.com/2010/06/there-once-was-a-man-long-ago/ That would be eggsellent. [...]

5. Danae says:

I sometimes see a guy unicycling down the road near where I live. But he holds the seat and looks like he’s holding his crotch so I avert my eyes.

6. Dave says:

This made me smile a lot

7. Potestatem says:

These comics are awesome. Funny and cute in a way depressing but yet they make me happy. A very unique humor well done and thanks Peter ^^

8. Tedflip says:

THERES AN EGG BEHIND MY EARS TOO!!!!

9. Judy says:

COOL! C’est vraiment trop marrant!! If all the guy at the supermarket were abble to do that trick, life would be easier! :p

Welcome
My name is Peter Peel and I love having a website.

Please do read my blog and enjoy the animated episodes from my ongoing life here.

Please tell your friends! --> Share
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Recent Comments
Sites that make me laugh :)
Archives
This website has funny animations, videos, cartoons, episodes (whatever you call them!) and comics. They are animated in flash and will make you laugh because they're hilarious! At least humourous anyway. Or 'humorous' if you spell like that.