blog episodes contact balanced there

Watch the latest Episode: Can, can, can't

Oh! Not too bad if you consider… by Peter
Monday, June 21st, 2010

This isn’t the same old lady as the other comic but it’s hard to draw an old lady with a blue rinse perm who looks different from another old lady who has a blue rinse perm so you will have to imagine they are different people :)

Peter Peel's scariest customer #1

Her basket total was £6.66 and she paid with the EXACT CHANGE.

It was a bit like that bit in Harry Potter where Professor Trelawney goes all weird and predicts the future. I don’t think she was predicting the future though, she was just mistaken most likely. I find it strange that she was once a normal girl who boys probably used to fancy in school at one point. Unless she went to an all girls school in which case maybe one of the girls did. That kind of thing was frowned upon back then though I think. I hope I never end up scary like her. From now on I will add my basket total up as I go along and buy a Freddo Frog or a Curly Wurly or something if it comes to £6.66.

Please tell your friends! (if you have any) --> Share

Please keep in touch!
Be Peter Peel's friend on Facebook! Follow Peter Peel on Twitter! Watch Peter Peel on YouTube! Subscribe to Peter Peel with RSS!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Oh! Not too bad if you consider…”

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Sarah Cox, Peter Peel. Peter Peel said: I have done another comic! This time a scaaaaary one: http://www.peterpeel.com/2010/06/oh-not-too-bad-if-you-consider/ [...]

2. Its… Its… Satan’s Mistress… who evidently hates cans of towers… erm, towers of cans. Nice job with the yellow eyes, the tongue, and the bat.

3. Jon says:

lol! that was great!

4. Saintpig says:

Peter,

would you mind giving me a curly wurly I LOVE Curly Wurlys!

5. Peter says:

I will swap you a Curly Wurly for a Fudge Finger.

Even though they’ve reduced the size of Curly Wurlys since when I was little.

6. Ilie Ciorba says:

I really like how do you express his emotion of fear while he is holding that bottle, so simple and soooo clear, good work Pete!

7. Zac Cheetham says:

i found you on explosm.net i love your comics keep up the good work man u could get a few adds and make abitta money and al that

8. Alfie says:

Anybody else notice the star in her hair in the “MURDERER” bit? Odd.

Welcome
My name is Peter Peel and I love having a website.

Please do read my blog and enjoy the animated episodes from my ongoing life here.

Please tell your friends! --> Share
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Recent Comments
Sites that make me laugh :)
Archives
This website has funny animations, videos, cartoons, episodes (whatever you call them!) and comics. They are animated in flash and will make you laugh because they're hilarious! At least humourous anyway. Or 'humorous' if you spell like that.